With the kids out of school on break and everyone getting into the spirit of the season, why not go out and do something special to celebrate this magical time of year? Below are a few fun ways to spend the holidays around Northwest Arkansas. Enjoy making memories with your loved ones and from all of us at Summit, have yourselves a very Merry Christmas!
- You must see the Lights of the Ozarks! Beginning Nov. 17th, nearly a half million lights turn Fayetteville’s historic downtown square into a glowing winter wonderland! Every night through Jan. 1st, stroll or drive through this amazing display of lights while you enjoy music, warming hot chocolate, and more.
- Walton Arts Center is offering a unique theater production of It’s a Wonderful Life. They put a new twist on the Frank Capra classic movie: the performance is a radio broadcast! Experience live sound effects and talented performances. This is a perfect holiday outing for for the whole family. Book your tickets here.
- Victory Theater in historic downtown Rogers is showing fun holiday movies on Saturday, Dec 22nd (a classic black & white) & Sunday Dec 23rd (two kids’ favorites.) For more Information Click Here.
- On Saturday Dec 16th at 5:00, come to Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink for a movie and a skate! Enjoy The Santa Claus while taking a spin around the rink.
- Come experience the beautiful sounds of the symphony. SONA presents a Very SONA Christmas at the Walton Arts Center on Saturday Dec 16th. For tickets and times, visit Symphony of Northwest Arkansas.
- Ring in 2018 on Dec 31st in Fayetteville by celebrating on the Historic Downtown Square with a fabulous festival: Last Night Fayetteville.